      From: martin miller <nupa_nape@...>
      Subject: RE: [Genealogy Research Club] hello new to the group
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, November 10, 2008, 11:08 PM

      Thanks for the advice. My relitives, that I know about, are all gone. I do have my mom's death certificate. I guess that would be a starting point. I have some family stories but they me false. I just found out that the Colclough's (china people) who I was told I related too wasn't in buisness in the Revolutionary war. They didn't start till 1890. So they weren't even close to our civil war. NUTZZZZZZZ!