      From: martin miller <nupa_nape@...>
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] hello new to the group
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 8:24 AM

      I have just started, 15 seconds ago, ;) to start my families
      background. I am already lost in what to do. I have some rumors about
      my family that was told to me on idle chatting with my family. I was
      told my great aunt was a member of the DAR and was told that the DAR
      should have some information on that part of my family. But don't know
      where to start or what to do. . .