11997Re: South Australia research

  • Harold E. Jones
    Nov 1, 2008
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, leeanne stone
      <stone_leeanne@...> wrote:

      > hi i was just wondering if their is anyone in south australia or
      australia that can help me ,im searching my family tree im looking for
      franklins they came from hindmarsh valley or milang south australia
      thanks leeanne

      Hi Leeanne,

      If you can post more details about your Franklin folk, I will look up
      information on the South Australian Births, Marriages and Death
      registers at our local library for you.

      I am only too willing to help as there have been many people who have
      helped me in my research.
      regards,
      KoalaSa [aka Harold E. Jones - South Australia]
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic