      From: blondie12262 <blondie12262@...>
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] new here
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 31, 2008, 3:54 PM

      Hi I am new here and basicly Just started working on tracing my family
      name of Spain. Not sure how to do this i Know a few names just trying
      to figure out how to do this. Anyone have suggestions on how to get
      started tracing your family? I Know my grandfather, great grandfather
      and great great grandfathers name. I would like to learn more as i was
      not raised close to the spain side of my family.

      Denise