      From: rwe38133 <rwe38133@...>
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Anderson CORBIN 1765-1845
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 31, 2008, 1:36 PM

      Anderson CORBIN of Harrison Co., WV is my direct 5th g. grandfather.
      I am interested in knowing more about this man. He must have been well
      educated due to him writing to the county clerk giving permission for
      his daughters to marry and his signature.
      Does anyone have known resources to get this type of information? Any
      assistance in the matter would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you,
      Rick