      From: xdaysofyouthx <xdaysofyouthx@...>
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] 1870 Census Look Up
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 17, 2008, 2:22 PM

      I hate to ask but we just ended our ancestry subscription after a year
      thinking that we had exhausted everything on the site.

      I think I just found my Peter Coggins in the 1870 census. I never
      found him this far back before because it is listed as "Coggles." The
      birth years of Peter and his wife and children all match so I think
      this is them.

      Could someone please tell me where it says they live (I can't remember
      if the 1870 census' list address in the margin or not), what the
      occupations were, if it says where the kids, Peter and Mary and their
      parents were born. I have all this information already but want to
      see what the census says.

      THANK YOU to anyone who looks this up for me.

      Meagan Coggins