      From: Don Qui <drneedle551@...>
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] The Eneis family
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 12:57 PM

      Barbara,

      Thank you for your answers to my query. I apologize for not answering sooner. I got a little behind. Anyway I didn't know that ancestry.com was available at the library! Is that on all branches or just downtown? Also, I have discovered that my great- grandfather came from France and

      Recent Activity

       11
      New MembersVisit Your Group

      Y! Groups blog