11930Re: Bell

  • mazerov
    Oct 13, 2008
      If you know the names of the brothers you can try to find their
      death certificate information as California has even recent deaths
      posted on Ancestry.com. The recent deaths also have the mothers
      maiden name listed plus sometimes the spouse.

      Good Luck to you.

      Connie
      Houston, TX

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "KATHRYN"
      <kwalizer@...> wrote:

      > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Gwen Koppers"
      > <albusdumbledore_01@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I want to thank every one who said I should contact my ex father
      in
      > > law. I did today and this is what he told me. (I am sorry that
      it is
      > > not much.) Juanita Lillian Cole does not have a birth
      certificate. But
      > > was born in Oklahoma. And that she died in 2002 in Ft. Worth
      Texas.
      > All
      > > of her brothers and Sisters lived (lives) in Calfornia. And on
      James
      > > Elkins Bell was born in 1915. His parents came over on a ship
      While
      > mom
      > > was pregnet. Unknown if James was born on the boat or the
      states. But
      > > he died on February 7(?) 1995 in Ft. Worth Texas. James'
      parents' were
      > > from Scotland. I am lost and I could use some help. Please Help.
      > >

      > > Gwen
      > > albusdumbledore_01@
      > >
      > No James Bell born 1915 died 1995 on SSDI Are dates correct???
      > The most full-featured SSDI search engine on, the internet
      >
      > Field Value Records Results
      > Last Name BELL 92898 92898
      > First Name JAMES 1650503 2604
      > Middle Name E 3087528 151