11900Re: [Genealogy Research Club] The Eneis family

  • Don Qui
    Sep 30, 2008
      Hi. Yes Herbert and Mildred were my grandparents on my mothers side. My grandmother stayed with us until her death here in San Diego. Herbert died before I was born so I never knew him. I have a copy of his death certificate which gives the following information:

      DoB: Jan 29,1902
      DoD: April 15, 1953 in Highland Park General Hospital, 4748 Rochester Rd., Highland Park, Wayne County, Michigan
      The marriage certificate says he married Mildred Adeline Stark on September 02, 1925 in Utica, Macomb county, Michigan
      Military service: None
      Occupation: Truck Driver (at death)
      Children: Geraldine T. (My mother, living)
      Mildred Marie (deceased 2007)
      Carol (deceased 2007)
      William John (deceased 1975)
      I hope this helps. Herbert actually was a Jr.. The attending physician misheard his mothers voice when he asked her what the baby's name was and wrote his middle name as Edwin. His Father's name is Herbert Edward, so he didn't get to be a Jr. I hope this helps. It is documented with birth, death & marriage certificates and funeral cards. If you have any ancestoral information to share please pass it along. I have more on the Luteys and the Starks and a bit on the Metros. Let me know if you need any of that.

      Thanks,

      Richard Hayes