  • Paul Shonk
    Sep 9, 2008
      Hi to all members, just thought I'd introduce myself as I have just
      joined the group. Researching Shonk in Essex,UK , Webster in Kent,
      Cawley from Balinasloe, Ireland, pooley in Suffolk, UK, Riches in
      Norfolk & Essex, UK, Ayres in Essex & Beds UK, New Zealand & South
      Africa(although Laura Ayres became Laura Burnett!)

      Anyone with any info, or also researching the same areas, I'd love to
      swap information/pics etc.

      Anyway, must get back to work now, looking forward to corresponding
      with you all.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic