11723[Genealogy Research Club] Re: Joseph N. Moore

  • stevesr85552
    Aug 19, 2008
      There lies my problem. I have nothing on his parents. I never even
      knew he existed until 3 months ago. I appreciate you looking for info
      for me. thanks

      Steve
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Sarah <sarah16803@...>
      wrote:

      > Do you have any info on his mother and father, even just their
      names?? There are a lot of Joseph Moores on a site I go to, but some
      just have his mother and father, and not a wife or anything.

      Moore.