      From: Steve
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 4:23 PM
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] I've hit a brick wall and it hurts!!!!!

      I've searched every passenger list that I can get my hands on on the
      internet and every genealogy website. I know my relatives came from
      Posen Germany (now Poland)between 1858-1861. How else do I find a
      record of their being on a ship. I know they just didn't drop out of
      the sky and land in Wisconsin and I don't think they tunneled from
      Germany.

      If anyone can give me any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it.

      Steve in WI