11709Re: [SPAM][Genealogy Research Club] I got a tuff one for yall ...

  • Liz Flint
    Aug 15, 2008
      Try looking for them with really weird spellings. I was looking for a
      Wessel and finally found the family under Wekel or something just as
      strange...
      Think it through like this: if the census worker was hard of hearing, or
      if they had really sloppy handwriting, how might it have gotten down on
      the census forms?
      Liz