11546Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Looking for Death record

  • xdaysofyouthx
    Jul 3 6:51 AM
      Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

      We tried looking at the Lackawanna newspaper (the town she lived) but
      the library only has certain years and of course the years we need are
      not there. I am thinking that maybe it would be in the Buffalo
      Newspaper which covered a wider area but we want to narrow the time
      frame before looking through 3 years of papers. Death during
      childbirth is definitely possible. Is there anyway that the hospital
      would have a record I could look at?

      We are going to look for the parents graves next week.

      Has anyone else run into this problem? Is it just because record
      keeping wasn't perfect then and that is why she doesn't show up on any
      official records?

      I will update if we find anything new next week.

      Thanks.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic