      From: alchaley
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 9:16 AM
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] First Post, Searching for Important Family Member

      I am in desperate need of help finding a family member. Her name is
      Camille Denise Bell-Smith and she should be living in the Houston
      area. I have much more identifying information that I could share with
      someone who could possibly help me find her and her family. Please
      email me if you have the resources to check based on the information I
      have to provide.
      Drivers License Number
      Last known addresses
      SS numbers for herself and children