11335Re: Stringer family history

  • Tammy May Dismuke
    Apr 24, 2008

      Name: James Danile Stringer
      City: Not Stated
      County: Fisher
      State: Texas
      Birthplace: Texas;United States of America
      Birth Date: 5 Oct 1889
      Race: Caucasian (White)
      Roll: 1953356
      DraftBoard: 0

      Social Security Death Index

      Name: James Stringer
      SSN: 563-01-0447
      Last Residence: 90280 South Gate, Los Angeles, California, United
      States of America
      Born: 5 Oct 1889
      Died: Jun 1973
      State (Year) SSN issued: California (Before 1951 )

      Found this tree and by no means should it be considered fact till
      everything is verified with documentation:

      Stringer-Quinland Family Tree

      ee Description Family tree researched by Jim Stringer and Susan
      Quinland-Stringer.
      Is Tree Public? Yes
      Date Last Modified 7/25/2007
      # of People in Tree 764
      # of Photos Attached to Tree 32

      James Daniel Stringer
      Parents: Unknown Stringer & Mary Blancett
      Birth: 5 Oct 1889
      TEXAS
      Death: 4 Jun 1973
      VENTURA, California

      Wife:
      Mabel K.
      Parents: Unknown & Estella Chasteen
      Birth: abt 1908

      Death:

      Herbert Stringer M
      Jimmie D. Stringer M 11 Aug 1931

      Jimmie D. Stringer
      Parents: James D Stringer & Mabel K.
      Birth: 11 Aug 1931

      Death: 18 Apr 2006
      Van Nuys, Los Angeles, California

      Wife:
      Phyllis Passafiume
      Parents: Phllip Passafiume & Jennie R Passafiume

      Children
      Michael P D Stringer M 6 Sep 1973

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "keenetrio"
      <keenetrio@...> wrote:

      > Geez, I sure hope some one out there can help.
      > I only get dead ends.
      > My real father was born in calif.
      > His father was born abt 1889 supposedly in Texas
      > If anyone knows anything about James Daniel Stringer
      > let me know
      > his mother's name may have been
      > Mary Blancett.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic