11332Re: Stringer family history

  • jbaconsr
    Apr 24, 2008
      His mother does appear to be Mary Blancett. I found a James D.
      Stringer in 1900 Texas as follows:
      1900 TX Milam co,Justice precinct #5 district 76
      Household/dwelling 331-333
      Ann E. Blancett head 11/1835 age 64 widowed 6 children born 4
      surviving born AL father SC mother SC
      Mary Stringer daughter 11/1862 age 37 wd 2-2 TX NC SC
      James D. son 10/1889 age 10 single TX AL TX
      Herbert son 6/1892 age 7 s TX AL TX

      I'll hunt down more on Mary's husband if I can find more. I'll
      probably be able to find more on Mary's parents being that she was
      born in 1862. I'll check the 1870 and 1880 census.

      1880 TX Trinity co.,Precinct 4 d110 123-129
      Joseph Blanchard age 31 FLA GA GA
      Ann E. age 43 wife AL SC SC
      Mary Daniels age 17 step-dau TX NC AL
      This appears to be the same mother daughter with an step father of
      Marys. Mary was either born a Daniels or married to a Daniels.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "keenetrio"
      <keenetrio@...> wrote:
      > Geez, I sure hope some one out there can help.
      > I only get dead ends.
      > My real father was born in calif.
      > His father was born abt 1889 supposedly in Texas
      > If anyone knows anything about James Daniel Stringer
      > let me know
      > his mother's name may have been
      > Mary Blancett.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic