11305Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re:Would like advice and or suggestions from other genealogist

  • Joan Slocombe
    Apr 3, 2008
      This sounds like a wonderful idea, in fact I read the instructions and went out yesterday and got what I needed to set it up. My research is a mess and I spend more time looking for what I have already than on research, so when I get it all set up,should make it much easier to see what I don't know and still need to find. Thank you so much.
      Joan

      sue baker <bingo_mom_1@...> wrote:
      Thank You, what a good idea.

      http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/RG/frameset_rg.asp?Dest=G1&Aid=&Gid=&Lid=&Sid=&Did=&Juris1=&Event=&Year=&Gloss=&Sub=&Tab=&Entry=&Guide=ALL_REF_DOC_-_Organizing_Paper_Files.ASP