      From: s_dunlap85
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 7:08 PM
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] I need help with a brick wall!!!!!

      Virgil Davis b Jun 28 1927 d. aug 10 2004 son of:
      Joe Miller Davis b. in 1877 d. in 1963 (maried Minnie Johnson)son of:
      Samuel Davis

      I can get passed this brick wall!! I can't find any info on Samuel
      Davis, I have tried looking in everything i can possibly get my fingers
      on. I found a 1930 cen with Joe, minnie and Virgil on it but other than
      that I have found a big grad total of nothingness!
      I need some help Please!!
      In advance thanks!!

      Sally