11288Would like advice and or suggestions from other genealogist

  • Malisa
    Mar 29, 2008
      I have been doing my family genealogy for several years off and on. I
      don't have a good system of accessing my info easily. I can organize
      anyone else, but I can't even organize my own. I enjoy doing genealogy
      and would like to do this for a living. I don't have any business
      sense and that is a problem. I wish I could work under another
      genealogist cause I learn and retain better that way.
      Any suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks in advance!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic