11224Need info on George D.Huffman,Meade Co,Ky Eliza Jane Moorman,Martina Monarch

  • kylady18
    Mar 15, 2008
      If ANYONE has info on these 3 people,I would appreciate anything you
      have.George Daniel & Eliza Jane are my gggrandparents they were married
      Jan 17,1872. They had 5 children,Junius,Hellen,William,Lovania and
      John(my ggrandfather) and Martina or Martanna Monarch was George's first
      wife. They were married on Sept 8,1853.I know they had 6
      children,Henry,Robert,Elizabeth,Margert,James,& Ellen.George was from
      Germany. Thanks,Carol