11198SURNAME OF HORTON and other question.

  • elizabeth stratton
    Mar 1, 2008
      RESEARCHING MY MAIDEN NAME OF HORTON,ONLY AT GRANDFATHER BORN IN BERMONDSEY LONDON, 1907, anyone else researching Horton? I am going home to wales for a visit soon and going to do some digging around and asking asking questions,

      Also i am planning on going to London to see if i can go and buy birth, marriage and death certificates, of my ancestors, anyone done anything like this, and if so what info do i need before hand

      THANK YOU

      Elizabeth Horton-stratton

      you will always miss 100% of the shots you never take
      "Wayne Gretzky"