11054Re: [Genealogy Research Club] James Tyler Saunders and Frank Schubert

  • Mary E. Conley
    Jan 18, 2008
      Hello Shirley, Since you know when an where he died, you might want to obtain a copy of his death certificate which may also have his father's and mother's names. Have you checked out the 1870 an 1880 census where he would be living at home to find his parents names, especially if you know any of his siblings names. Let me know if I can help.

      Mary

      Shirley <sunshinenbubbles@...> wrote:
      Hello,
      My name is Shirley Lee Schroeder and I have just joined your group.

      I am looking for a birth certificate for my grandfather:
      James Tyler Saunders.
      Born: December 1,1860 in Virginia.
      I think his mothers name was Millie or Mittie Saunders. I don't know
      fathers name. This is why I want the birth certificate.
      He died: April 18,1913 in Ohio. He is burried at the Walnut Hills
      Cemetery.

      I also am looking for a Marriage license for:
      Rosa Lee Meek/Saunders to James Tyler Saunders.
      I think they were married in Clark County,Indiana. March 14, 1908

      They had a daughter: Virginia Lee Saunders, born: July 28,1909.

      Rosa lee also was married to Frank Schubert. I don't have any
      information on him except they lived in Cincinnati, Ohio. She married
      Frank after my grandfather died in 1913.

      Would appreciate any help from this group in getting any information
      on my grandparents and great grandparents.

      Thank you!
      Shirley Lee