  • sidneycindylovell
    Dec 26, 2007
      My gggrandmother's name was Abi Lou Treacy Westfall b.June 24, 1805 in
      either North Carolina or Kentucky. I think Kentucky. She married Levi
      Parker in Martinsville,Morgan County, Indiana in 1830. She died August
      1,1868 in Harrison County, Missiouri. I have been unable to find any
      thing on her parents. Her father may have been Jacob Westfall. In
      searching the web I found a listing for a dedication of a monument to a
      Captain Jacob Westfall in Crawfordsville, Indiana. My question is how
      do I go about finding out more about abi's family? Any suggestions
      would be helpfull and thanks in advance. Sidney
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic