      From: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Donna Roberts
      Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 7:42 PM
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re:Ancestry.com

      ... The other question I have is, did they a census in 1940? Also, i found
      the 1960 census, but I can't seem to find anything other than statistics.
      Do they no longer give names in the census? If so, what part of the census
      should I download?

      Thanks again for all the help everyone has given me!!

      Donna