      From: Tammy Jernigan
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 1:35 PM
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re:Ancestry.com

      Donna,
      Hi this Tammy. Did you recieve my e-mail about your family being Canada/French. Marion's Father was August Messier and her mother was Marilda. Marion full name was Marianna and in the 1900 census they were in Rhode Island.her is a copy of the census.
      1900 census
      Name: August Messier Home in 1900: Warren, Bristol, Rhode Island Age: 37 Estimated birth year: abt 1863 Birthplace: Canada French Relationship to head-of-house: Head Spouse's name: Marilda Race: White Occupation: View image Immigration Year: 1870 Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age August Messier 37 Marilda Messier 35 Mary Messier 15 Rorabla Messier 11 Marcianna Messier 6 Arthur Messier 5 Charles A Messier 3 Francos Messier 2 Eustache A Messier 1----------------------------------------------------------
      1910 census
      Name: August Messier Jr.
      [August Sr Messier Jr.] Age in 1910: 46 Estimated birth year: abt 1864 Birthplace: Canada French Relation to Head of House: Head Father's Birth Place: Canada French Mother's Birth Place: Canada French Spouse's name: Matilda Home in 1910: Warren, Bristol, Rhode Island Marital Status: Married Race: White Gender: Male Year of Immigration: 1872 Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age August Messier Jr. 46 Matilda Messier 44 Rosalba Messier 21 Marianne Messier 16 Arthur Messier 14 Charles A Messier 13 Francois E Messier
      12 Eastack Messier 11 Andrew Messier 9 Eva Messier 8 Dora Messier 6 Philip Messier 3 Marianna J Messier 1/12----------------------------------------------------------
      Now if you notice her and hubby are living in same area and on the census it saids her parents were Canada/French.Plus she named one of her children August.

      1930 census
      Name: Marion Brochu Home in 1930: Warren, Bristol, Rhode Island Age: AgeWith12ths('36',false);36 Estimated birth year: abt 1894 Relation to Head of House: Wife Spouse's name: Romeo Occupation:

      Education:

      Military Service:

      Rent/home value:

      Age at first marriage:

      Parents' birthplace:

      View image
      Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Romeo Brochu 37 Marion Brochu 36 Theresa Brochu 14 Armand Brochu 13 Antoinette Brochu 10 Raymond Brochu 88 Agustus Brochu 3 Rita Brochu 1 8/12__________________________________________________________