      From: "Patti" <starrise360@...>
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: A Genealogy WV Brick Wall
      Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 17:43:05 -0000

      Thanks for the info...I'm sorry if my post wasn't clear, I'm new at
      this group thing. I don't live in WV...I'm still searching for Mary
      Mable Williams Murphy, b. abt. 1857 in WV, d. Aft. 14 Sep 1889 in ?
      I'm sorry, if you feel or think I'm wasting other member's
      time...Again thank you for your time...Patti R in Oklahoma
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "" <jonczar@...> wrote:

      > A brick wall can be removed. Sometimes a brick at a time. Use what
      info you have; go to www.findagrave.com and do a surname or cemetery
      search. For goodness sake put up a note at the cemetery that you
      want to contact relatives and want photos of the person and/or
      tombstones. Relatives love new contacts and camera bugs love picture
      taking, some go great distances to do this. A closet full of old
      pictures do no one any good and to be able to show them off is great
      for the ego. Try this. Can't hurt and you might get results.
      > Another new source is www.worldvitalrecords.com. Although new they
      have some otherwise overlooked records.
      > Jon

      Maudie
      > 1885, and Mary Ann, 1889.
      > Ed's second marriage was abt. 1890. This marriage produced;
      Garland
      > Mack,Sep 1891; Rosa,Jun 1893; and Thomas,Sep 1895.
      > Ed's third marrage to Mrs. Lizzie Davis abt. 1899 produced three
      > daughters, Forest/Fonest,b.1900; Sabra,b.1904; Elsia,b.1906.
      > Lizzie's children with first husband, Warren Davis,b.1891 and Elva
      > Davis,b.Oct 1894.
      > Any & all help greatly appreciated.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic