10670A Genealogy WV Brick Wall

  • Patti
    Sep 29, 2007
      Hello,
      Please Help. I've come to a stand still while researching my
      paternal grandmother's Murphy + Williams Ancestry. The following is
      all I've been able to verify through Death and Census records:
      Maiden Name: Mary Ann Murphy, b. 14 Sep 1889 WV, d. 30 Aug 1924,
      Huntington, Cabell, WV.
      Married Cleveland Dallas Dudding, 29 Sep 1903, Gallipolis, Gallia,
      OH.
      Children of Clevy & Mary: Jerome D, Lula C, Mabel M, Orville,
      Clayton C, Granville H, William E, Earl E, Arville J.
      Mary Ann's parents: Ed &/or Edward Murphy, b. Jul 1854, Kentucky, d.
      Bef. the 1920 Federal Census, WV.
      Mable &/or Mary Williams, b. Abt. 1857, WV d. Aft. 14 Sep 1889, WV.
      Married Abt. 1879.
      Children of Ed & Mable: Lydia Belle 1880, J W or John W 1883, Maudie
      1885, and Mary Ann, 1889.
      Ed's second marriage was abt. 1890. This marriage produced; Garland
      Mack,Sep 1891; Rosa,Jun 1893; and Thomas,Sep 1895.
      Ed's third marrage to Mrs. Lizzie Davis abt. 1899 produced three
      daughters, Forest/Fonest,b.1900; Sabra,b.1904; Elsia,b.1906.
      Lizzie's children with first husband, Warren Davis,b.1891 and Elva
      Davis,b.Oct 1894.
      Any & all help greatly appreciated.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic