10652Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New here looking for information need help

  • Michelle Uden
    Sep 11, 2007
      Hi,

      Do you happen to have an idea where the sibling was born at or where your father was living at the time the sibling was born? I have had similar problems myself, and I wound up back tracking and when I found that info out I was able to go to the court house and find records. Hope it helps.

      roseblooms4 <roseblooms4@...> wrote: Hello I'm new to the group I'm 43 and I'm looking for information on
      the last name McMurray, My father's name was Harry J. McMurray. I'm
      looking for a sibling that my father had out of wedlock. My father was
      born 6/27/1923 and died 12/9/1991. If you can offer any help it would
      be great.