10651Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New here looking for information need help

  • Kate
    Sep 10, 2007
      Hi-
      Where do you think the sibling was born and when? Where did your father died? Do you have an obituary for him, and do you know the name of the sibling?

      Kate

      roseblooms4 <roseblooms4@...> wrote: Hello I'm new to the group I'm 43 and I'm looking for information on
      the last name McMurray, My father's name was Harry J. McMurray. I'm
      looking for a sibling that my father had out of wedlock. My father was
      born 6/27/1923 and died 12/9/1991. If you can offer any help it would
      be great.