10619Re: New here looking for information need help

  • kim_donley
    Sep 11, 2007
      If u can give us some more info it would help.
      For instance:
      Who was your fathers, mother and father (maiden name of mother)
      Where and when were all 3 of them born? When do believe the sibling
      was born? Do u know any other info? Unless the sibling were born
      before 1930 it would be hard to trace. Unless they were from KY or
      another state that has birth info available. Do u have any idea of
      the birth mothers first or last names? If u give some of the above
      info we can at least find Census etc.....Or possibly someone on the
      list lives in the birth area and could seek out info for u at a local
      health Department......................KIM

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "roseblooms4"
      <roseblooms4@...> wrote:

      > Hello I'm new to the group I'm 43 and I'm looking for information on
      > the last name McMurray, My father's name was Harry J. McMurray. I'm
      > looking for a sibling that my father had out of wedlock. My father
      was
      > born 6/27/1923 and died 12/9/1991. If you can offer any help it
      would
      > be great.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic