10587Re: [Genealogy Research Club] My Surnames

  • Lisa
    Aug 8, 2007
      Chris:I have my Taylor family in Smyth Co., VA moved to Stillwater,
      Wolfe Co., KY. Also I have Clements in VA moved to Breathitt Co., KY
      (name changed to Clemens/Clemmons.

      The Taylor family is direct ancestor. Clements/Clemens/Clemmons
      married into my family. I am in contact with some Clemmons
      descendants in KY that I can connect you to.

      Lisa Taylor-Vences in St Louis

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Chris sparks
      <cynthia_sparks2002@...> wrote:

      > SURNAMES:
      > SPARKS,CHILDERS,
      COGAR,KELLY,TAYLOR,ANDERSON,GILLIS,O'DELL,BOGGS,COLEMAN,
      > ARBOGAST,OXIER,MORRIS,ROBINSON,MOORE,HAMILTON,SAMPLES,
      > COOL,FISHER,KINGERY,NEWMAN,RIPPETOE,SIMS,MIDKIFF,MCMURDY,
      > CLEMENTS/CLEMENS,HUNDLEY,ELLIS,WALTERS,
      >
      > TIMELINE: 1700-1900
      >
      > AREA::ENGLAND,IRELAND,HOLLAND,FRANCE,ITALY,GERMANY,
      > MD,PA,VA,KY,OHIO,WVa,NJ,
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic