10529hitting several brick walls and need help

  • Gwen Koppers
    Jul 16 6:30 PM
      I am at a loss and am needing some holes filled. I have been trying
      to have my aunt help me and she has to a point but she has not been
      able to help me with these small holes. But here we go:

      (hints DOM - Date of Marriage, DOB - Date of Birth, DoD - Date of
      death, and DODiv - Date of Divorce)

      Kelly Dale Kuiper
      DOB September 12, 1962
      City: Gary
      State: Indiana
      DOM June 22, 1987
      City:
      State: Washington
      DOD September 13, 2005
      City: Blaine
      State: Washington
      DODIV:Diana Dickerson
      city:
      State: Washington

      James Henry Fisk
      DOB - March 2, 1923
      DOM - November 18, 1948
      to Barbara Faye Heiny
      City: Mt. Home
      State: Arkansas
      DOD - November 4, 2004
      City: Mt Home
      State: Arkasas
      DODIV: 1949? 1950?
      City:
      State:

      Edward Enna Kuiper
      DOM - September 1, 1950
      TO: Barbara Heiny (Fisk)
      City:
      State:
      DOB - July 14, 1926 in Lowell Indiana
      His parents names were Grace Pearson Greenwood and Christ Kuiper
      DOD - July 2, 1987 in Chester Indiana
      DODIV- I do know that they were divorce before 1968. Because
      Barbara married a guy named Sterling in 1968.

      Waymond Lee (Duke) Kuiper
      DOM -
      To : Germaine
      City