10498Re: [Genealogy Research Club] San Francisco immigration records?

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Jun 29, 2007
      Try Ancestry.com. If you do not have a subscription, try your local library
      or Family History Center. Just the other day I got 3 immigration records of
      cousins coming and going to and from the Canadian border during the early
      20th Century. Hope this helps

      --
      Forrest Plumstead WB5HQO
      Researching Plumstead, Schroeder,