Re: [genchatfriends] Re: How to deal with father-less children

  • Joseph
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1 4:38 AM
      I use the Legacy Genealogy program, and it has a place on the "Marriage
      Information" window, where you can check "This couple did not marry.

      If I were recording on hard copies, I would just make a similar note.

      --

      Joseph Snurr
      Cotter, AR.

      "Age mellows some people; others it makes rotten." - Heard in Arkansas

      Great-Granddaughter: http://e-pops.org/fam/
      Angels Encamped About Me, Two http://e-pops.org/aeamt/
    • Janet
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2 10:14 AM
        Thanks everyone for all your help. Guess I need to get with the progrm and do an up-grade!!