Re: [genchatfriends] Re: How to deal with father-less children

  • annystokes
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2009
      My FTM is an older version - 2005. I wonder if I can download an update ... mine is 2005. I looked briefly at the Help section and wasn't sure if I could upgrade 2005 to 2009. Anyone know?

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
        I use the Legacy Genealogy program, and it has a place on the "Marriage
        Information" window, where you can check "This couple did not marry.

        If I were recording on hard copies, I would just make a similar note.

        --

        Joseph Snurr
        Cotter, AR.

        "Age mellows some people; others it makes rotten." - Heard in Arkansas

        Great-Granddaughter: http://e-pops.org/fam/
        Angels Encamped About Me, Two http://e-pops.org/aeamt/
      • Janet
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2009
          Thanks everyone for all your help. Guess I need to get with the progrm and do an up-grade!!