genealogy bug strikes again!

  • annystokes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 11:23 AM
      Hey everyone!

      Our son & his wife are at his 15th college reunion. He left a voice mail this morning that he'd met some other alum who is a "Stokes" or has "Stokes" in his tree. The man has done tons of research and got my son all excited about seeing if there are any connections. I was hoping one of my kids would get interested. I don't know if he'll be interested enough to make it a hobby, but hey .... a little interest is better than none. A "little" interest can blossom into more.

      It was cool to get that voice mail.

      Anny

      "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him,
      so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
      (Romans 15:13)