wiseman, bartley, bloodworth lineage

  • little_sissy_9103
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 9:48 AM
      my husband and I have relatives that live as well as lived in the southern Ill area and I am trying to find out all I can about them. If there is anyone that can help in this research I would appreciate it.
    • odriscolltricia
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2009
        --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "little_sissy_9103" <little_sissy_9103@...> wrote:

        > my husband and I have relatives that live as well as lived in the southern Ill area and I am trying to find out all I can about them. If there is anyone that can help in this research I would appreciate it.

        Hi
        I would like to suggest that you try the Church of Latter Day Saints in wherever you may live, they surely have an establishment and they definitely have the records. I do know that they have records going back hundreds of years on microfiche and it can be accessed for a small fee. Try also the States Records Office.
        Goodbye and Good Luck
        Patricia
      • Martha Menzel
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2009
          If you post what names and dates and places you have, I can poke around a bit for you.

          Martha