Getting back on line

  • grannymoss2
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2009
      Hey all have not chatted in this group in quite a few years. Still doing genealogy when I can. Surnames SHEPHERD/GOLDSMITH/ROCKHILL/CHAMBERS/SIEGEL/BROWN/COLSON/PITSENBARGER KIRACOFE /BAILEY/AND ASSOCIATED FAMILIES IN OHIO/VA AND NJ SWITZERLAND,GERMANY
      MOSS/SHEROUSE/SMITH/BOGARDUS/WATSON/ALLEN/GRANTHAM/SHERMAN/BALLIN FL/GA/IL/MIC/CA/WVA/OHIO/VA ENGLAND/GERMANY Don't remember all the things we do. I still do not talk on line or any thing don't have any messager type stuff so just e-mail me here or at grannymoss2@.... Let me know if old members remember me and hello to all the newbies
    • Patricia ODriscoll
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2009
        Hi Grannymoss2
        Just received your message - Happy Easter to you and yours.   I find it very hard to getting chatting in this new version.  It seems just to be emailing now, which is not great for finding random information.  I have found many family members some going back to 1646 in Ireland. Regarding the names given - do you know that the Church of Latter Day Saints have an Archive going back many hundreds of year.  It may not be online but it is on Microfiche at one of their establishments/churches.  Perhaps you might I am not sure get census records at your local library.  Give them all a try.  I wish you all the luck in the world.
        I can be contacted directly at odriscolltricia@...
        Patricia

        Hey all have not chatted in this group in quite a few years. Still doing genealogy when I can. Surnames SHEPHERD/GOLDSMITH/ ROCKHILL/ CHAMBERS/ SIEGEL/BROWN/ COLSON/PITSENBAR GER KIRACOFE /BAILEY/AND ASSOCIATED FAMILIES IN OHIO/VA AND NJ SWITZERLAND, GERMANY
        MOSS/SHEROUSE/ SMITH/BOGARDUS/ WATSON/ALLEN/ GRANTHAM/ SHERMAN/BALLIN FL/GA/IL/MIC/ CA/WVA/OHIO/ VA ENGLAND/GERMANY Don't remember all the things we do. I still do not talk on line or any thing don't have any messager type stuff so just e-mail me here or at grannymoss2@ yahoo.com. Let me know if old members remember me and hello to all the newbies