Re: [genchatfriends] Need help with Language?

  • cute2482
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2009
      Do you have a way to take pics of the language & post them on here?

      I might be able to help. I know a few languages. :)

      ~ Bridget ~

      --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, Laverne Bailey
      <laverne1944ga@...> wrote:

      > What country did your ancestor come from?  That should give you a
      clue.
      > Laverne

      my ancestors and I don't know what language it is? If you know what
      it could be please let me know.

      > Thanks so much in advance,
      >
      > Stacey

    • ddisaac
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2009
        Could you scan a page and post it?  That way we can see it to get an idea of what it is.

        Hugs,
        Patty