Ludwig ZIEGLER

  • dalaimama_ghosthunter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2009
      Can someone help me out with a lookup on Ancestry world version? There
      is a Lutwig Ziegler on the "1851 Census of Canada East, Canada West,
      New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia", which can be found by clicking on
      Canada, then clicking Ontario on the map, then view all 35 census and
      voter records. The 1851 census is the first one on the list. Searching
      this record shows Lutwig living in Canada West (Ontario), Waterloo
      County,(?)township. If possible, I wonder if the document can be saved
      and emailed to me. I would greatly appreciate the help! I can be
      reached at swolfy@.... Thanks in advance.
      Shawna
      Grand Rapids, MI
    • Jean
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2009
        Shawna,
        I sent the copy to your e-mail. it's from realmomabear@... and
        has been scanned prior to going out for viruses. Please let me know
        if you do not receive it by the end of today. I will keep the copy on
        my hard drive until tomorrow sometime.

        Jean

        --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "dalaimama_ghosthunter"