RE: [genchatfriends] webpage set up

  • Gale Nash
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2009
      Lots of people I know are using Tribal. Seems ok what I've seen there.

      Gale Nash

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2009
        Hi Mary,
        You might check out http://www.tribalpages.com/%c2%a0
        You can set up passwords and invite people to view your family tree.

        Janet

      • Synaptic Freak
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 7, 2009
          I plan on something similar, I have formed a company around a website concept that i call Omniety based out of Denver...the only thing that is holding me up at this point is the fact I need custom programming to create custom API's for the specific functionality..Omniety will be similar to Facebook and myspace but specifically geared to cater to geneaology and its going to be way more extensive. How i plan to do it and how the site will work is still somethng of an arcain subject as i am currently seeking a pattent/Copyright....I have everything written in a design document and i am currently shopping around for venture capital via many venture capital groups in and around the Denver and Fort Collins area....where are you located?
          Steve :-)

          Its all about music, I call myself Top Quark.
          Music Page:
          http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=232115&content=music

          Personal Profile Page:
          http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=topquark

          Interesting stuff: Defenestration, Trepanation (Just imagine, a trepanic drill!!...lol), Synesthesia