Question for someone to run through Ancestry

  • Stacey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2009
      I am hoping that someone could please run these names through ancestry
      for me to see where they were living at...their names are Colleen,
      Laurie, and Linda Swarts they are all sisters I have no information on
      them except their parents. I have no idea where they lived at in the US
      there parents were from Canada so I don't know they could have lived
      there. I am stuck on this side until I find out where they were living
      at both of their parents died in 1972 I have no month or day, or even
      where at to pull a obit. I am really hoping someone can help me with
      this brick wall.

      Thanks so much,
      Stacey Schafer
    • Lauren Issel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2009
        What were the parents names?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2009
          Their parents names were Sidney Owen Swarts but he went by Owen and their mother was Deborah ( maiden name Bond) Swarts.

          Thanks,