Please help with obit

  • Stacey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2009
      I need help with an obit his name Weldon Johnson he died in Bowie,
      Maryland on Feb 20, 1999. Could someone please pull his obit for me?

      Thanks so much,
      Stacey
    • Lauren Issel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2009
        I found a mention of a Weldon Johnson's obit in the Washington Post newspaper but I do not know how to access it. He is listed as Weldon W "John" Johnson. Perhaps you could write to the newspaper.

        Hope this helps,
        Lauren