New To Groups.

  • bimbo_0410
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      Hello all, i'm new to groups but decided to join one to try opening up
      a dead end. I am tracing my ancestors and am having great difficulty
      finding any trace of Charles Phillip Spencer and Elizabeth Spencer (Nee
      Weston) before they came to Western Australia on board the Calista in
      1829. There is some confusion as to where they were born (possibly
      Essex, possibly Camberwell). Several people have tried tracing the same
      line but have all come up empty handed. Any ideas not already tried
      will be followed up and any helpwould be greatly appreciated.