New to the group

  • Silent Dove
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 13, 2008
      My name is Silent Dove and I thank you for letting me join. I have
      doing research on my family for 12 years and loving every minute of
      it. I am still hitting a few brick walls though. My surnames are:
      Malone, Brannan, Griffin, Cowart, Patrick, Wheatley, (4)Williams lines,
      McIlwain, Reed, Hayes, Rudder, Davidson. Thank you again, Silent Dove
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 14, 2008
        Welcome aboard, Silent Dove!

        ~april

        "I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once!"

      • sisdersmom@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 3, 2009
          Hi.......I'm a " Newbie" too.......
          I've been working on a family tree for a few years now but have hit a stopping point.
          I just can't seem to get a lead.
          The names I'm looking for are:
          Caskey
          Hoots
          Weeks
          Eib

          There are others but these are the main one I'm working on right now.
          Some of the Caskey's were from Darke Co., Ohio, Washington Co., OH,
          Eib were from Fayette Co, Ohio
          Weeks = Arkansas
          Hoots = Arkansas

          Any help would be greatly appreciated..........     I do have a lead on the Caskey side
          but the info in conflicting with what I have......so I need to check it out...........
          Thanks,   Janice Caskey Miller

        • Tina
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 4, 2009
            Hello I too am a newbie to the group. I have been researching mine and my husbands side of the family for about 2 years.

            The names I am researching on my side is:
            Charlson, Echols, Morris, Newberry, Burchim
            Condit, Davis, Redmon, Robbins, Strawn

            On my husbands side of the family:
            Collins, Jones, Pyle, Plaster, Dykes, Williams, Isom, Ealy

            Tina

          • ddisaac
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 4, 2009
              Welcome to the group Janice.  I'm sure someone here can at least point you in the right direction to get the info you need.

                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 5, 2009
                  Hi Tina and welcome to the group.
                  In your research, if you happen across the name Isaacks, Isaack, Isaacs or Isaac, please let me know.  The first one is the that's giving me the most trouble.
                  Patty

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 6, 2009
                    Hi Tina, I also am searching for family?members by the name of Davis. My family is from Maryland on the Eastern Shore?namely Kent County, Md. and some members are from Baltimore Cty. If? this sounds familiar to you feel free to write to me if you want. Thanks, Jo