1865 Minnesota State Census

  • Priscilla Stilwell
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2008
      I have been working on the 1865 MN state census, and have been putting
      it on my site, GenCo-Op.com. In addition, there a many other
      resources there, and at this point, there is no charge. You only have
      to contribute data in order to be able to view what's there. I'm
      interested in hearing feedback, since it's a pretty new site. Thanks!
    • CeCe Johnson
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2008
        could not access information on the site. I was
        prompted to put in a user name and password

        --- Priscilla Stilwell <priscilla@...> wrote:

        > I have been working on the 1865 MN state census, and
        > have been putting
        > it on my site, GenCo-Op.com. In addition, there a
        > many other
        > resources there, and at this point, there is no
        > charge. You only have
        > to contribute data in order to be able to view
        > what's there. I'm
        > interested in hearing feedback, since it's a pretty
        > new site. Thanks!

        > (Yahoo! ID required)

        mailto:genealogychatfriends-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • Swan

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
            This is a genealogical information exchange, so you would need to subscribe. Currently, there is no charge to subscribe. Members only have to submit data.

            CeCe Johnson <cmist_y@...> wrote: could not access information on the site. I was
            prompted to put in a user name and password

            --- Priscilla Stilwell <priscilla@...> wrote:

            > I have been working on the 1865 MN state census, and
            > have been putting
            > it on my site, GenCo-Op.com. In addition, there a
            > many other
            > resources there, and at this point, there is no
            > charge. You only have
            > to contribute data in order to be able to view
            > what's there. I'm
            > interested in hearing feedback, since it's a pretty
            > new site. Thanks!

            > (Yahoo! ID required)

            mailto:genealogychatfriends-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            Priscilla Stilwell
            Director and Editor,
            GenCo-Op.com

          • GenCo-Op.COm
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
              Thanks for the feedback! We also have cemeteries, newspapers, journals, letters and other resources, so don't feel that you don't have data available that won't be of use to other researchers!

              Swan <swan@...> wrote: That is really nice. If I ever get a hold of any books, I will send info to you.