Looking for Birth Info

  • Keri
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2008
      Looking for information relating to my husband's Grandmother. Her name
      is Inez Whitten (Maiden name) Think she was born in 1917 in Mississippi
      but not sure of the year. Problem is she is still alive but the family
      is not allowing other family members to contact her.
      We beleive her Father's name was Choadie Polk Whitten but cant really
      seem to locate a date of birth or location. Thinking its in the Ozarks.
      Possibly in Mississippi. We have been told he was a Full Cherokee
      Indian and Inez is half. We would like to find out the truth behind
      that.
      Inez Whitten married Lonnie Sweeney.
      Can anyone out there help me???

      Keri