Re: [genchatfriends] Greetings!

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2008
      I have Family Tree Maker 2008. Be sure and back up your file. I didn't and lost over 600 ancestors!

      Patricia

      Support your friendly local autistics....I'm one of them

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2008
        Greetings to all! I appreciated any and all comments before I start this! I'm very concerned with what I've heard mentioned about not being able to print out our own trees? Does anyone know abourt this? Mine will be for sale if that's the case!!!! Thank you. Sandra