Marriage Certificates

  • ddisaac
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2007
      Keri:
      I did a quick search, but came back empty handed.
      BUT I do have several Munn's on my tree, which may help you find the location of the marriage and/or divorce.
      They are:
      David, b. 1765 PA;
      Hannah, b. 1773 PA;
      Isaac, b. 1782 NJ;
      James b. 1755 PA;
      John, b. 1682 MA;
      John, b. 1755 NJ;
      John, b 1736 PA;
      Joseph b. 1759 PA;
      Josiah, b. 1759 PA;
      Margaret, b. 1768 PA;
      and Mary, b. 1761 PA.
      Let me know if you want more information on these people.
      isaacdd2004 at yahoo.com

    • Keri
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2007
        Hi.
        I havent gotten back that far in my research. So I am not sure.

        Keri
        --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, ddisaac <isaacdd2004@...>